Friday, February 10, 2017

#23 - Thursday, 9 February 2017 - 37,000 feet over Turkey

I am in an Emirates Airlines Boeing 777 37,000 feet above Turkey. Three hours remain until Dubai. The flight is 7400 miles of agony. After this 13+ hour flight I'll still have a lengthy layover and 6 1/2 hour flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and a longer layover and 1 1/2 hour flight from KL to Kuching, Sarawak, Borneo. At least the last leg is business class. Yeah, I know ... the world's tiniest violin is playing for me ... great joy requires great suffering and you don't want to hear my bitching. Emirates is the best airline in the world and cramming my big, 6'2" frame into an economy row is made better by the service, food, entertainment and wifi. Hope y'all keep up with my Instagram pix. I am already behind as I haven't posted many from my last Florida adventure, but I will be posting more as I can and posting at least iPhone snapshots to Insta as this adventure continues. For those of you who Snapchat, I also am posting quickie pix to My Story there. Follow exoticfauna Snap. Best, MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment